Facilities in Ophthalmology Department
- Routinely Doing refraction and distribution of glasses to school going children under school health programme.
- Keratometry, A-Scan, and IOL master for Calculating IOL power preoperatively for cataract surgery.
- Cataract Surgery with SICS & PHACOEMULSIFICATOIN Method are done.
- Nd:Yag laser capsulotomy for posterior capsular opacification following cataract surgery.
- Lid surgery - Entropion, Ectropion, Ptosis and Primary and Secondary lid laceration repair.
- Facility of Octopus Perimeter, Applanation tonometre, Non contact tonometer & Shiotz tonometry for evaluation of glaucoma.
- Facility for Laser Iridectomy, Anti glaucoma Surgery and Cyclocryotherapy for glaucoma cases.
- Specular Microscopy available for evaluation of endothelial cells count and their structure.
- Corneal perforation repair, Keratoplasty, Enucleation, Evisceration, Laser & Conventional Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), Pterigium excision with limbal stem cell grafting, Amniotic membrane grafting and fornix reconstruction surgery all are done in our department.
- We have facilities of Ultra Bio – Microscopy (UBM) for anterior segment evaluation and Ultra Sonography (B - Scan) for posterior segment evaluation.
- We are running retina clinic every Thursday and doing Fundus fluorescein angiography, Retina laser routinely for diagnosis and treatment of medical disease of retina respectively.
- We are running squint clinic every Wednesday doing squint evaluation with prismbar and synoptophore examination, and also doing amblyopia therapy and squint surgery for appropriate cases.
- Registered under Human Organ Transplant Act & having full fledged Eye Bank.
- Intravitreal Triamcinolone , Bevacizumab (Avastin) Injections.
- Inj Botulinum Toxin .
- Vitrectomy Operative Procedures are been Carried out with "CONSTELLATION MACHINE"