Maharshi Charak Boys Medical Hostel is located in Sir Takhtsingh General Hospital Campus.
• It is a 100 seated, 50 rooms, 3 storied building started in 1997.
• There are 11 rooms on ground floor and 13 rooms each on 1st, 2nd & 3rd floor.
• On two sides of each floor there are two bathrooms, two toilets, a wash basin and a space of urination.
• Each room is with a balcony, is two seated with two in-build wooden cupboards and provided with two steel cots, two table, two chair, two ceiling fans and two tube lights.
• On ground floor there is dining hall with a capacity to sit 50 students with two attached big rooms for cooking and a space for storage.
• In dinning hall and on 2nd & 4th floor there are water coolers with water obtained from reverse osmosis plant, a technology developed by Central Marine and Chemical Salt Research Institute, of Bhavnagar.
• Opposite to hostel, a big play ground to play cricket and volleyball and parking shade with a capacity to park 50 two-wheelers.
• Washer-man comes daily to collect cloths and aprons. Security guard remains present at the main gate round the clock. Water and electricity available round the clock.
• Rooms, lobbies, bath rooms and toilets are cleaned by safaiwala.
• To make a homely and affectionate atmosphere in the hostel an experienced senior teacher is holding the charge of hostel Warden, who also acts as a councilor to the students.
• For administrative work of the hostel there is hostel superintendent, who works under the guidance and supervision of warden.